At CES 2020 in Las Vegas, I met with Robin TV Blau. Here I'm walking Robin through the Byton M-Byte in-vehicle experience. In great detail, I'm explaining the interaction models of the Byton M-Byte in-vechile system and demo our User Experience Principles: Eyes on the Road, Hand on the Wheels.
One of my favorite memories of CES 2020 is the interview with Nikki at Transport Forward. Nikki has a great point of view, is passionate about cars.
Alex and I know each other for many years but never had a chance to talk about Byton. Finally we met at CES and took some time to deep dive in the unique Byton in-vehicle experience. In this video, I'm explaining the interaction models and many features such as Theater and Meditation Mode.
In unserem Gespräch, Rabin fragt mich nach meiner Erfahrung, arbeiten in kleine und grossen Unternehmen, und wiese so viele Electroauto Startups scheitern. Die Antwort ist nicht universal aber wir erkennen viele ähnliche Herausforderungen der meisten Unternehmen.
In this episode: -Robin Lineberger, global aerospace leader for Deloitte, talks autonomous flying cars. -Byton’s Dre Nitze-Nelson discusses the Chinese EV company’s digital focus. -Luminar CEO Austin Russell explains the lidar maker’s shift from “high-value component company to solutions company.”
- www.engadget.com "How Byton is trying to bring its concept M-Byte SUV to the masses"
- www.motortrend.com "2021 Byton M-Byte Closer Look: 9 Takeaways From Its Wildly Futuristic Interior"
- www.cardesignnews.com "CES 2020: Byton shows the “production ready” M-Byte"
- www.cta.tech " BYTON is unveiling a production-ready version of its semi-autonomous battery-electric SUV, the M-Byte, first shown as a concept at CES 2018."
- www.bild.de "Der Chinese hat das Zeug zum Tesla-Jäger!"
- www.vision-mobility.de "CES 2020: Byton mit weiteren strategischen Partnern"
- www.automotivepurchasingandsupplychain.com "BYTON opens Shanghai Design Studio to further strengthen its global presence"